Sunil, Why are you staying outside, please open on the door 🚪
Click to enter ✨
❤️
💌
Click the envelope for birthday message!
✕
जन्मदिनको शुभ अवसरमा 🌸
प्रिय Mitra,
Sunil Sathi ( mitra, brother, friend, the one i can always count on ),
I used no AI to write this, so please sabai padhidinu hola
I still remember meeting you on day one of university and I still feel lucky that we sat on the same bench that day. ❤️
Ever since then, you have consistently been the most reliable genuine and supportive person in my life.
Sometimes I genuinely feel lucky to have a friend who always has my back. Who I can rely on, who I can remember in the darkest days, go to british camp ko kinaar ani have deep life ko thoughts the whole session.
Your have not jyst helped me build the lifetime memories in this uni life, but also have helped me as a guide to be a better man. 💖
I dont know how well I can express all of this in words,
but I really want you to know that you are deeply appreciated and valued. 🌹
You are not just a friend to me.
You are a brother from a different mother, my goto person, and one of the humblest people I have in my life.
May your smile always stay this bright,
May success and happiness follow you everywhere,
and may this year bring everything your heart deserves, and yes
May we become the top email marketers in Nepal earning in 100,000$ per annum.
Happy Birthday, Brother! 🎂💖
I used no AI to write this, so please sabai padhidinu hola
I still remember meeting you on day one of university and I still feel lucky that we sat on the same bench that day. ❤️
Ever since then, you have consistently been the most reliable genuine and supportive person in my life.
Sometimes I genuinely feel lucky to have a friend who always has my back. Who I can rely on, who I can remember in the darkest days, go to british camp ko kinaar ani have deep life ko thoughts the whole session.
Your have not jyst helped me build the lifetime memories in this uni life, but also have helped me as a guide to be a better man. 💖
I dont know how well I can express all of this in words,
but I really want you to know that you are deeply appreciated and valued. 🌹
You are not just a friend to me.
You are a brother from a different mother, my goto person, and one of the humblest people I have in my life.
May your smile always stay this bright,
May success and happiness follow you everywhere,
and may this year bring everything your heart deserves, and yes
May we become the top email marketers in Nepal earning in 100,000$ per annum.
Happy Birthday, Brother! 🎂💖
Took 1 hour to build this, hope you like it ( man napare ni sukhai xaina, maile yeha vanda ramro banauna jandina ) 😊
- shrii को तर्फबाट 🌹