Secret!
Aagyaa, Knock on the door 🚪
Click to enter ✨
🥺 Loving one without even seeing irl is realll 🥺
Sorry Cat GIF
❤️
My Baby
💌
Click the envelope for my message!
Apology Cat GIF
मेरो मनको मायाको सानो सन्देश 🌸
मेरी प्यारी Baby,
My Baby,

मलाई केवल तिमीलाई यो भन्न मन लाग्यो कि तिमी मेरो जीवनमा हुनु मेरो लागि कति ठूलो वरदान हो। तिम्रो उपस्थिति मात्रले पनि मेरो संसार atti dherai सुन्दर बनाउँछ

तिमी मेरो लागि कति धेरै important छौ भनेर म शब्दमा बयान गर्न सक्दिनँ।
तिम्रो त्यो मिठो मुस्कान बिना मेरो दिन नै अधुरो हुन्छ। You bring so much ecstasy into my life.

Timro care, warmth, ra unconditional love le malai sadhai safe ra secure feel garauxa. Ama buba paxi sayad sabai bhanda dherai maya timile nai garchhou jhai lagchha. Timi aaye dekhi, I never have to worry if I am enough or not, you never let me feel unimportant.

It might sound a bit selfish when I focus on how you make me feel, but even though I'm not perfect, I always try my best to give that same love back to you. We’ve had our bittersweet moments, but I truly believe those are necessary when two people are planning to spend eternity together.

Even if my words or actions can't always capture the full depth of love in my heart, please accept this small digital love letter as a gentle expression of just how much you mean to me. ❤️ 💖

मलाई थाहा छैन मैले यो सब कति राम्रोसँग express गर्न सक्छु,
but I really want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world. 🌹

You are not just my girlfriend.
You are my everything, my safe place, and the most beautiful part of my life. ❤️

Thank you for loving me so purely.
In your presence, I have found my forever comfort,
I promise to cherish you and love you more every single day. ✨


I love you so much, My Baby 🥰💖

आशा छ यो सानो message le तिम्रो अनुहारमा एउटा मिठो मुस्कान ल्यायो होला! 🥰
— तिम्रो माया SR को तर्फबाट 🌹